Thursday 13 October 2016

Writing Process


LIT 102
12/11/16
Reflection: 1



The Writing Process is one thing I did not know much about. But the lecturer modeling it gave me a better understanding, I am starting to enjoy every steps in the Writing process. To begin, the prewriting was done first, this stage is very important before writing on any topic. A teacher modeling before writing will help the students to better understand how to brainstorm and gather information for writing. This is what I got from the lesson, I saw proper procedures of the prewriting process being used in one form of genre. The use of Descriptive writing was done where the lecturer used a Five Senses cluster to brainstorm for the writing. It was a great instructional aid that helped me to develop my ideas for my first draft on My favourite fruit. I am quite certain this done in a literacy classroom will aid  students to think of ideas to write on a topic. I look forward to see this done in my classroom.


Mearline Hippolyte

No comments:

Post a Comment